Terms and conditions
Rationwala Food Mart is a sole proprietary firm , Rationwala Food Mart and its official website is rationwala.co.in . Juridical rights of rationwala.co.in are reserved with rationwala
Services Overview As part of the registration
process on the Site, rationwala.co.in may collect the following personally
identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name,
alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code,
GPS location, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation,
education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you
visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access
the page and any such browsing information.
Eligibility Services of the Site would be
available to only select geographies in India. Persons who are
"incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract
Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the
Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years but at least 13 years
of age you may use the Site only under the supervision of a parent or legal
years, your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they
are registered users. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is
for adult consumption and the sale of which to minors is prohibited.
License & Site Access rationwala.co.in grants
you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not
to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it,
except with express written consent of rationwala.com. This license does not
include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any
collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any
derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of
account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data
mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or
any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold,
resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without
express written consent of rationwala.com. You may not frame or utilize framing
techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information
(including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of rationwala.co.in
and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta
tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Site’s or rationwala.com’s
name or rationwala.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent
of rationwala.com. Any unauthorized use, terminates the permission or license
granted by rationwala.com
Account & Registration Obligations All
shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to
keep your account and registration details current and correct for
communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the
terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication
and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by
unsubscribing in "My Account" or by contacting the customer service.
Pricing All the products listed on the Site will
be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of
ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although
prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of
the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the
prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery not additional charges will
be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the
Cancellation by Site / Customer You as a
customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for
which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case
we will Credit your wallet against any payments already made by you for the
order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any
transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at
our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list
of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or
cancel any orders placed by them.
Return & Refunds We have a "no
questions asked return policy" which entitles all our Delivery Ambassadors
to return the product at the time of delivery if due to any reason they are not
satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. We will take the
returned product back with us and issue a credit note for the value of the
return products which will be credited to your account on the Site. This can be
used to pay your subsequent shopping bills. Refund will be processed through
same online mode within 7 working days.
Delivery & Shipping Charge
1.You can expect to receive your order depending
on the delivery option you have chosen.
2.You can order 24*7 in website & mobile
application , Our delivery timeings are between 09:00 AM - 09:00PM Same day
3.You will get free shipping on order amount above
You Agree and Confirm
1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by rationwala. for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested you. rationwala reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
5. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Colors we have made every effort to display the
colors of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible.
However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot
guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of
Service rationwala may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of
the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest
version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You
should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event
the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should
discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you
shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms &
Conditions of Use of this Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction This User
Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
The Courts at Jhansi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings
arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in
interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the
parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who
will be appointed by rationwala and his decision shall be final and binding on
the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the
Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time.